Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ah man, I'm middle age! So, it's that time of year again, yesterday I had my annual. After the fun stuff, we are chatting about things; you know, life changes, body changes, concerns. When she informs me that I should schedule an appointment for a mamogram. What? Am I really old enough for that? Which she politely informs me that I am "middle age." I corrected her by saying that I will not be middle age until April, which she conceded, lol.

Then, last night we went on a double date. A nice dinner and pleasant conversation with my teenage son and his girlfriend. Man, I AM old!

So, what do you do when you realize that your indeed getting old? Well, you head straight to your hair stylist for someething "new." Add some highlights; can't have any gray hairs peeking through. So, here is the new, middle aged me!


No comments: