Thursday, June 18, 2009

After getting up at 4am to catch a 6:30am flight, I had priorities upon arriving in Seattle. Even before claiming my luggage:
One of things to see on our list was Snoqualmie Falls. I didn't expect it to be today. But, apparently it was nearby, or at least on the way home. So, we stopped to see the falls. Quite an impressive view. It doesn't quite compare to my beloved Yosemite Falls, but it will meet my waterfall needs when we move to Seattle.
Finally meeting Aimee's husband, Jason. It seems the guys will get along just fine. They played quite nicely together!
The Rock Star
Gabriel: "Best Buddies"
A new game, Ticket to Ride. We have wanted to get this game for a while and found it at the game store today. It's going to be a fun evening. I look forward to teaching my boys how to play too.
Joshua: You and I will have fun with this. It can be quite cut throat. Dad probably won't want to play with us.
Jacob: We are having fun. I hope you are having a good time with Raymond. I love you.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hi Guys!!!!