Friday, June 19, 2009

Today was our touristy day in Seattle. Our awesome tour guide/chauffeur Jason showed us around. Our first stop was Pike's Place Market, known for throwing fish. If you look closely at this picture, you can see the flying fish. It draws quite the crowd.
Then there was "The Starbucks." This was the beginning of it all. Today there was life entertainment out front. Notice the original Starbucks logo. This is a must see destination for Seattle tourists.
Then we headed out for lunch. And where would we go on our tourist day other than the Space Needle? So here it is. It is still quite impressive (the third time for me). This was Brian's and Jason's first time. I think they enjoyed it too.
Pretty food - and yummy too!
We shared a Lunar Orbiter for desert. I don't think any were even hungry at that point. But, it is the touristy thing to do :-)
Brian and I on the observation deck

Aimee, thank you for lending us your hubby today. We had a great time. Wish you were here!

Jacob: Tonight we are having a birthday party for Gabriel. Wish you were here. I love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've never had a desire to go to Seattle. But you're making me give it another thought.