Tuesday, November 03, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Day 3

More ice! I think a good portion of this SD card was used in Alaska. But, it's the only card I have with me right now; and right now, I have the time to blog. If you read the prior entry, you got my mini lesson on iceburg density and color. Well, this chunk of ice is a good example of that. See the blue in it? I took a lot of pictures of ice that day. The were beautiful. Of course, there was that thought in the back of my mind about a ship that did not fair so well in icy waters...

2 comments:

sportzmom said...

I would love to go to Alaska one day! Cool pics. I can't believe that you have one in college. Mine is going in 2 years and the thought is enough to make me sick! The kids are still playing with the myachi. Doesn't get much better than that for a $7 toy! I bet you'll end up playing with it too! Hope all is well.

Brandi said...

Pretty ice!