Wednesday, November 04, 2009

NaBloPoMo: Day 4

Different SD card. This picture was taken at Sandy's 4th of July, family reunion, party this summer. Sandy and her daughters used to babysit Shawn when he was a baby. One of the daughters, Kassandra, was in Ca visiting this summer (her husband is in the military on the east coast). She contacted me to see Shawn, and we were invited to this celebration. It was a lot of fun. They rented this great water slide, which was enjoyed by kids and grown ups alike.
Random, unseen selection pulled this photo. I don't even know who is in it. I tend to not delete photos from my SD cards, even if they are bad, or unidentifiable (as seen in NaBloPoMo: Day 1).


A few more photos from that day. I know who is in these pictures!

Shawn showing how high he can bounce
No wonder his nickname is Tigger!
Nate was loving it. No surprise there!
Jacob (accidentally) went head first.
He was none to happy, but it made a great photo!

No comments: