Sunday, November 29, 2009

We had a fun evening with the kids last night. Joshua was home and Brandi was over. We started out phase 10. They were eating marshmallows left over from Thanksgiving dinner. Which led us to do "rubber baby buggy bumpers." Joshua got a marshmallows. Shawn got five. Did I mention that these were jumbo marshmallows? It was hilarious. Oh, Brandi and I passed on this truly masculine activity.
Then Brandi and I decided do do some beading, while playing Farkle with the boys at the other end of the table. We are girls; we can multi-task like that! I cannot share any finished projects yet...
One of these years, I am going to organize my bead stuff...probably, after I organize my scrapbook stuff and my yarn. Someday, I am going to have a craft room, with pink curtains! This is what we worked with last night. Lots of pretties and sparkly things.
After Brandi went home, the boys decided to bead something for the young ladies in their lives. Joshua already had a plan, but it worked that everything was already out last night. Shawn decided to make a necklace for his sister, which I thought was sweet. I've raised them well.
Joshua, such diligence. His focus was much better than my camera's. The battery was just about dead. Charged over night and ready to take more pictures.
I put Joshua on a train back to Fremont this morning. All those people who traveled before Thanksgiving are on their way home now. We barely got him on a train this morning. All of the trains for the rest of the day are sold out. It is sure nice to have him home every weekend.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

I got First comment!! (:

I thought Brandi commented on all your blogs...

Nate's Mom said...

lol. I thought she was the only one who looked, since Shawn is grounded.

Shawn said...

haha i'm grounded and i still managed to look at it......wait no, i havent seen it, i uhhh.... i am not on the computer, this comment just spontaneously posted itself