Monday, November 24, 2008

Ok, someone posted on of these "who does your child look more like" things and since I have nothing better to do than waste time playing on the computer... I did it too.

It appears that Nate favors Brian just a teeny bit more than me. Which is funny, because I thought of the three, he looked most like me. What do I know?

It said that Jacob looks equally like me. I think Jacob looks just like Brian. One of these days, I'm going to scan some pics of us as kids, just for fun. Jacob. Looks. Like. Brian. Of course, with his new glasses, someone commented the other day that he looks like me. Again, what do I know.

The really funny thing is, this thing also said that Joshua looks equally like Brian and me. Now, Brian is not Joshua's biological father, so I guess there is something to the saying that people who spend a lot of time together start to look like each other. I say, it's the mustache. I. Do. Not. Have. A. Mustache.

So, take a look at each of them (the following three posts) and tell me who you think the kids look like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That site is definitely crap, it said that Bailey looked more like Rich than Sam did! I couldn't even bring myself to post it on the blog because it was so off. But it was fun seeing what popped up!

Cara Horton said...

Interesting thouughts