Friday, December 11, 2009

Greetings everyone. Here is your first peek at some of our holiday crafts. Last year was the year of the scarves. Money is tight this year, so I'm trying to create Christmas gifts with crafting supplies I have on hand. I'm sure Brian is happy to see my supplies dwindle. I'm thinking this is going to be the year of the beads. Here are a few of the pretty things we've made in the past couple of weeks (the ones I'm pretty sure the recipients will not see here).

Shawn made this necklace for his, um, oh yeah,
his sister. I was surprised to see him get into beading.
Then he wanted to make for (not Shawn's girlfriend) Alex.
Brandi made this when she was over last week.
I love that she really matched their personalities.
This one is for Nate's pre-K teacher, who shares
his birthday, December 20th.
I will be sharing more Christmas crafts as they are completed and/or received. What are you up to as far as holiday crafts? I'm always looking for crafts to do with the kids. And crafts to gift.
Time to address some Christmas cards. I finally finished the Christmas letter. I will share that at some point for those who don't receive one. If you want a card, let me know in the comments, or email me if I do not have your address.

No comments: